Thursday, September 8, 2016

Final Itinerary

Our tickets are bought and travel is arranged, bags are packed and all paperwork is in its corresponding folder. We are just a few days away from going to get Silas and I wanted to share our itinerary with you. I saw another adoptive mom do this and I thought it was a great idea. I wanted to provide a snapshot of our next few weeks for those of you that are following our journey and want to know how you can pray for us specifically. There are a few days that are subject to change, but for the most part this is our schedule. Would you be willing to pick out a specific day to pray for us as we go through the events of that day? Or maybe you are the kind of person that will print it out and pray for us every day! However, you want to do it, we are appreciative!! Prayer is the ingredient that holds us all together! 

4 days!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your support and encouragement are so very important to us!