Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Day Three

Today was hard, but it ended well.

Today had many tears, but it also had many giggles.

Today experienced defeat, but we also experienced victory!

Today was busy and tiring, but tonight was relaxed and healing.

"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." Isaiah 43:19

I seriously can't choose between these pictures. 







After breakfast, we had our medical check appointment. Silas was SO brave and didn't shed a tear! He answered the doctors questions and everyone was so impressed with him. Justin and I had to split up for a little bit first thing, so I was with Silas, but boy when he saw his Daddy walk in, you should have see his little face light up. We are so thankful with the connection we are having with him already!!
Having a chat with the Doc.
Daddy came in just as it was time for
the blood draw, thank goodness!
He gave Silas the courage he needed!!
Eye check



This was Silas's "I'm bored" face during our next appointment at the Notary.







 Silas was feeling really badly while we were in the car. So we got out to walk around for a little bit.
He found a flower that he liked, so Mommy bought one for him and he bought one for his brothers.


Sean is so loving and always wants to be there to comfort Silas.
He still doesn't want to share Mommy and Daddy, but he is ok with
it as long as he gets some extra special attention too. 


Nap time was really hard today. We all had a meltdown before we finally fell asleep. It started with Sean not wanting to lay down and so then Silas didn't want to lay down and it went down hill from there. We know that will happen as they both seek to find their new places in our family. All we can do right now is love them both through it and dig deep to find more patience than we ever thought we could muster. Jesus does that for us. Oh, how many times He has had to be patient and loving to me!
Music time with Dad. Kid has some rhythm!!

"How precious is your steadfast love, O God! The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of Your wings." Psalm 36:7

He woke up in a much better mood and
put this puzzle together all by himself!





I have videos of this that I dare you to watch without giggling. But videos will have to wait. Lol.


We had a great dinner at a restaurant near our hotel. We chose it because 1. it was within walking distance and we were DONE with the car for the day. And 2. because it had Western and Chinese food. Well, little stinker didn't want the Chinese food. He wanted the burger, fried chicken, french fries, onion rings and pizza. HA! And he ate a little bit of every bit of it. This boy can put away some food! He loves to eat!! 


His own handwritten name. <3 

"Mommy, take a pishure a me!" <3 


 I am so in love with
my three boys.
It's indescribable!!




CHEESE!!! I got my certificate!

I am a Robinson!!


1 comment:

  1. As with all rest, even the grown ones, a smile melts my heart. Never, never too many pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Your support and encouragement are so very important to us!