Thursday, October 8, 2015

We Killed a Forest

We received our home study packet today! We received it all through email, but because I like checklists and to see paperwork with my own eyes to feel organized, I printed it all out. While I like to go in order of the checklist, Justin has started grabbing documents from here and there and making me scan them. We may do things differently, but we have the same end goal in mind, and for that I am so thankful for my husband. He has done more paperwork in this short month than I have ever seen him do and I am so proud of him. And after turning in our first few documents, I really don't care that we didn't go in order. We are getting it done. And that's what matters!

Also, as a side note, I have not drank any Coke in 10 days. Yep, I said 10 days. Our whole family has committed to fasting from coke and when we want to drink it, we take that moment to pray for our new kiddo. It really has been a joy.

 And I have also done my ab workout for 10 days straight. Ba-Bam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your support and encouragement are so very important to us!